Moving Sale Phase 1 - Livestock

Just let me know when and were I can pick the snails up and I will take the chalice as well if it is not spoken for already .

DST

Pair of Onyx Clowns - $50 - Kahi
Large flame angel - $20 "“ Scbadiver, Gbecker
Mandarin goby - $10 - bradleym
Ricordia - $10 each "“ 1 Kahi, rest rwblues
Mexican turbo snails - $1 each "“ darksilenttype
Sarcothelia edmondsoni - $35 "“ Khai
Liverock - $3/lbs
Ricordia Yuma rock - $40
Magician Palys - $20
Cabbage - $10
Challace - $10 - darksilenttype
Palys - $5
Eagle Eyes - $10

OP - thanks for everything! I really appreciate it. And I wasn't kidding about the LR, if only I had a place for it... lol

Great to meet you Andy, got everything and the clowns settled into the tank, they seem happy and are pestering my goby as I write.

Hope your move goes well, I'll post if they ever have babies!

Hey Andy I sent you a PM, but when and if you break down and sell equip can you put me on the list for that pump?

Ricordia - $10 each "“ rwblues
Mexican turbo snails - $1 each "“ darksilenttype
Challace - $10 - darksilenttype
Eagle Eyes - $10 - rwblues

Liverock - $3/lbs
Ricordia Yuma rock - $30
Magician Palys - $20
Cabbage - $10

I will get some pics of the liverock up soon. This is really nice rock, I have two pieces that are somewhere between 20 & 30lbs each covered with corraline algae, mushrooms, zoas & there is even a nickel sized RBTA that will come with the rock. There are also several softball sized rocks & a sump full of rubble. All for $3 per lbs!

I can vouch for the rock, looked really nice. Good find for anyone starting up a tank or wants some more LR...

I'm very interested in buying rock. How many pounds do you have. My concern is I still need to plumb my tank. I'd need to get that done, but I may be able to get that done this weekend.

I am guessing there is between 50 & 70 lbs of rock. I have a 50 gallon tank & it is pretty much full. If you like I can weigh the rock, just let me know. I will also try to get some pictures up soon.

Back