Moving to California

Y-DesygnGuy

Well [profanity], after all that hard work to get my tank created, we have decided to move. So... I need to sell the contents of my tank or the entire thing.

Here is the break down and options:

Option A, contents of tank
$150.00
40lbs of live sand
40lbs of live man made rock from Reef Culture ( i paid $365.00 for the rock )
Neon Green Leather Coral
Ricordia Rock with 13 rics on it
1 Randall's Anthias
misc corals

Option B, Everything minus the lighting
$750.00
60 Gallon Glass Cages Tank
30 Gallon Custom Sump from Reef Culture
Octopus Protein Skimmer NWB 110
Sicce 2.0 return pump
JBJ ATO
Custom Stand with Glass Doors
Custom Canopy
Plus everything in Option A

Option C, Everything including Lights
$1,250.00
60 Gallon Glass Cages Tank
30 Gallon Custom Sump from Reef Culture
Octopus Protein Skimmer NWB 110
Sicce 2.0 return pump
JBJ ATO
Custom Stand with Glass Doors
Custom Canopy
Aqua Illuminations Sol Blue LED Light
Aqua Illuminations Control Module
Plus everything in Option A

Lots of other little things I will through in if anyone is interested. The prices are firm on Option B and C, I will not sell anything separately outside of the packages. I really just need to make sure the contents of the tank finds a new home. If I can get interest in the entire tank set up I will sell it all and save the hassle of moving everything and re-do it all once I settle in.

final_product.jpg

sump_plumbing.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a beautiful set up! I have seen it in person and its worth every penny. Sorry to see you go Chris.

Y I hope cali works out for you. it's been a pleasure watching you and your tanks. also meeting you and sharing interest in the hobby has been fantastic. sad to see you go. but wish you all the luck in the world. thanks for being a good reefer!

Y I hope cali works out for you. it's been a pleasure watching you and your tanks. also meeting you and sharing interest in the hobby has been fantastic. sad to see you go. but wish you all the luck in the world. thanks for being a good reefer!

Thanks Ryan!
:spin1:

How did you feel about glass cages building quality when you got the tank? I'm considering ordering from them for my new build.

Back