MP10 Settings thread

Jmcgreef

Hi all, I just got my first mp10 today for my 14 gallon biocube. I was not able to find a clear discussion regarding intensity and mode choices, so I thought us nano guys could post our settings and tank sizes to help each other out + those in the future :)

In my 14 gallon, to be SPS dominated, I'm running Reef Crest mode (the knob glows yellow). I'm not sure what speed to cap it out at, but I'm guessing somewhere between 50 and 75%.

Also, Ecotech does provide a flow calculator on their website, and the driver has 12 LEDs. Their site also claims the MP10 can crank between 200 and 1,500 gallons per hour (750 to 6,000+ liters per hour). Does this mean each LED could represent ~110 gph (416 liters per hour)? I'm not confident if this logic is sound.

Yellow 100% slave & master alternate, nuvo 38. Yellow 30% slave & master on this nuvo 8. Blue wave short pulse 80% only one on this nuvo 38. Blue wave sort pulse 100% only one on the 20 cube. Yep all 6 mp10esw covered. Settings and quantity depend on rock structure in the tank. Wide open formations less power needed more wall like rock structures and more power / units needed. Hope this helps.

Back