mp40wes night mode

Night mode is a constant speed. Just half of whatever speed your currently running. Sorry. It'd be neat if that feature was available tho.

Night mode will go to 50% of whatever strength you are currently running in the mode you are running. So if it is set to reef crest it will stay in reef crest. If it is set to 50% it will reduce to 25%. You can change the percent reduction in configuration mode. You can also change the duration there too.

To disable night mode, unplug the Vortech and plug it back in. The night mode time will be forgotten.

since you have a lot of posts, I'll be nice to say that you are incorrect. Night mode will go into constant speed and not true reef crest mode

Night mode will be Constant 50% speed of the max you set on your Vortech. Regardless of whatever mode you put for daytime.
I wish there was an option to switch from mode to mode on a specific time interval this would allow us to mimic a few days of calm sea followed by more intense days... which would be the most realistic thing.

I think that is exactly what you can do with an Apex controller and their wireless module. Not a very cheap solution if that is the only thing you want to do however.

Back