Mp60 wetside disassembly & cleaning

sfsuphysics

So giving my wetside a cleaning, it's been literally forever since I've used it on a tank, never cleaned it before but I can't seem to find a part diagram anywhere online to know if everything is in here. Inside the wetside after disassembly at the base of the main rod which holds the magnet/impeller assembly there's a white square at the base. Now on that white square there's a imprint of a circle like some sort of washer may have been there. Not sure if this is due to the magnet sitting on it, or if there is in fact a washer that was there (and no longer there)

any help would be appreciative (i.e. sure I try to find a washer to fit here) or are my eyes just playing tricks on me and there is no washer outline.

Mike,
I couldn't find a parts breakdown, But I grabbed my 3 standby wetsides and took them apart to ensure that there isn't a washer in between the magnet assy and the white square and/or circle.

xXqiZmIl.jpg

AVgYLaxl.jpg

5IsbdeWl.jpg

I vaguely remember the old MP40's (gen 1-2) had a washer in them.

Do you have any spare MP60 wetside or magnet you can sell/trade one?

So giving my wetside a cleaning, it's been literally forever since I've used it on a tank, never cleaned it before but I can't seem to find a part diagram anywhere online to know if everything is in here. Inside the wetside after disassembly at the base of the main rod which holds the magnet/impeller assembly there's a white square at the base. Now on that white square there's a imprint of a circle like some sort of washer may have been there. Not sure if this is due to the magnet sitting on it, or if there is in fact a washer that was there (and no longer there)

any help would be appreciative (i.e. sure I try to find a washer to fit here) or are my eyes just playing tricks on me and there is no washer outline.

Mike,
I couldn't find a parts breakdown, But I grabbed my 3 standby wetsides and took them apart to ensure that there isn't a washer in between the magnet assy and the white square and/or circle.

xXqiZmIl.jpg

AVgYLaxl.jpg

5IsbdeWl.jpg

I vaguely remember the old MP40's (gen 1-2) had a washer in them.

Thanks Jimmy, the middle one looks similar to what I have with a white square and an imprint of a circle but no actual circle. And yeah I remember the older MP40s had a ceramic washer so the impeller could spin on it as it was quite a few pieces the were separate, the plastic shaft, magnet, ceramic washer, 2 impeller shaft pieces, and a nut on the other side to hold it all together. Just was wondering if I was missing any.

Do you have any spare MP60 wetside or magnet you can sell/trade one?
sorry no.

Back