Must sale corals

MBryant

Hey guys. Really need your help. Im saleing all my corals to get money for a lawyer so that I can get custody of my little boy. To worried about his safety to let this go on any longer. I will frag out anything you want or sale the whole colony. To much to list. Most are Ora and very nice pieces call or txt me at 405-657-7549

Most of the colonies are sold. Sad to see them go. Tank was so beautiful. But I have to remember that it can all grow back someday. The only ones I have left are the big colony of the ORA hyacinth birdsnest which is bigger then a softball and a huge birdnest with green tips the size of a basketball and a few other things. Pictures just don't do them justice Must see In person

I hope the sell off gets you what you need. Colonies can be replaced, time and piece of mind can't. Good luck with all of the bad stuff and also with the future grow out. Conisder it a chance for two new clean slates.

Best wishes!

Thanks guys. Made alot so far. And yes. They all can be replaced and grown out. On top of that. I have enough friends here that there always willing to give out frags to grow new colonies. Thanks again guys. You have made a difference! God bless you

Have a few colonies of the green an orange tip birdsnests and big ORA hyacinth colony Some softies and misc. Better to just come and see

Back