Mustard Guttatus Tang

287C

Dose anybody have or had one of these tangs? I have never seen one in a LFS and I'm thinking about getting one online.

i have had one.. one of the most hardiest fish i have ever had. havent seen one in a while.... they also look better as juveniles IMO...

Was he bossy or aggressive towards any other fish? I am planning having a lot of tangs in a 240g 96in long tank. I have about 300lbs of live rock so lots of places to hide.

I have seen them in person, and I guess it is a matter of taste, I personally did not like the fish, but, it sure looks different than your usual tang.
I understand that they live in very rocky and wavy locations were the oxygen level is very high, they are not easy to catch.

(it sure looks different than your usual tang)That's really why I want one. I want to have a few fish that aren't what you normally see but are still nice looking. I would like to see one in person though but I don't know if that will happen. I want to take a trip to some of the stores on Bird Rd soon but I need to find out which ones are the best and what days they get fish in.

Back