My 1000 Post

You guys are bullies! :lol: I'm doing all this through an mp3 cell phone! You guys are behind your fancy monitors! Minus the sticky monitor! :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15542176#post15542176 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by LatinoHeatCHI
You guys are bullies! :lol: I'm doing all this through an mp3 cell phone! You guys are behind your fancy monitors! Minus the sticky monitor! :lol:

You need a new comp hector??? i got some old PC's sitting around your more than welcome to have one for free!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15542204#post15542204 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jon luciani
You need a new comp hector??? i got some old PC's sitting around your more than welcome to have one for free!

i may have some stuff of use too maybe a whole pc from work we just upgraded some.

congrats on 1K and your eye's must hate you with the small screen.

Maybe you have a neighbor who wouldn't mind sharing internet connection via wireless connection - save you both some $.

Hey now in Hectors defense I've been on here a couple of months longer then him and look where I'm at :rollface:

Back