my 2 new Aussie Acan lords

05Xrunner

In Memoriam
Picked up these 2 on monday night.
IMG_4833.jpg

IMG_4832.jpg

I really have no idea what their names might be but they look AWESOME I think.

aquaworld..they have alot more of the green..but they are $80 a head.
I got the only frag of that rainbow looking one..they had a few other colonies of aussies..from 30-80 per head

yea true free shipping for 200 order, if youv want to split a order to save on shipping lmk they are some nice acans tho ill have to go there tomarrow?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10463891#post10463891 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by snowhitejolf
yea true free shipping for 200 order, if youv want to split a order to save on shipping lmk they are some nice acans tho ill have to go there tomarrow?
they dont have anything I want right now.
Yea i downgraded from the 75 to a 20L
IMG_4831.jpg

dont worry about the tang. Someone bought him just hasnt come to get it yet

thanks..yea i do like the 20g...it is a nice clean little setup. Also another plus is this tank has a sump the 75 was not drilled and didnt have a sump. I think i may need to get rid of some of the other corals I dont really want like the sps. Since I dont have much room left and I wanna get some more acans.

what is your lighting setup, sunpod 24" with 30" mounting legs? i have the same problem with sps in my tank, i only keep a few pieces. i mostly keep rics, acanlords, and rare palys and zoas. what fish you plan on keeping?

Beautiful collection, you're going to need a bigger tank soon! :) I always struggle on how to mount them - I like the idea of clam shells!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10465694#post10465694 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Fliger
Beautiful collection, you're going to need a bigger tank soon! :) I always struggle on how to mount them - I like the idea of clam shells!
HAHAHA I just downgraded from a 75
I figure teh shell will give it some area to grow out on to start with..plus when time to frag the shell would be really easy to cut.

Back