Image289-1.jpg

more pipings
Image290-1.jpg

first few attempts to rockscape

Image009-1.jpg

Image002-1.jpg

sump with a few revisions

Image000-1.jpg

The reason I ask is, I had one im my 30g but it only lasted about 2 months before it started to grow weak, and start crumbling apart. IMO, they are EXTREMELY HARD to keep alive. I would love to see yours do well! Please keep me updated in months to come, as to the health of your sea fan.

Thanks! :)

jadams-tnx!i'm selling it here in the philippines for $8,but nobody wants to buy it yet,coz normal zoanthid colonies are normally priced at $1-2,but those are normal types.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9845035#post9845035 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by seriousreefer91
jadams-no prob, feed them dt phyto 3 times a week,but i don't think that's enough though

FYI-I feed mine every other day...Make sure you target feed them as well :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9845020#post9845020 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by seriousreefer91
jadams-tnx!i'm selling it here in the philippines for $8,but nobody wants to buy it yet,coz normal zoanthid colonies are normally priced at $1-2,but those are normal types.

Ill send you $8 for it if you want :beer:

but i can't ship it from here to there,haha,coz the airport woudn't let it through neither will fed-ex,haha

btw tnx for the advice regarding the seafan

Back