My 55 gal... lots of Pics

The Valida is one of my personal favorites; the pics don't do it justice.

DSCF1548.jpg

DSCF1604-1.jpg

DSCF1692.jpg

sneak preview of my lawnmower blenny
DSCF1898.jpg

DSCF1912.jpg

yea all that and no fts.... :D looking awesome though the corals posted were like that on day 1 basically then the after shots are a year and a half of growth correct?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14196668#post14196668 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tehauthority
yea all that and no fts.... :D looking awesome though the corals posted were like that on day 1 basically then the after shots are a year and a half of growth correct?

Well not really. The first coral (zoa's) didn't go in until like 12/07. The rest have been slowly accumulated over time some I've had for less than 6 month. I’m not one to do everything at once in this hobby going slow seems to work better for me.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14208764#post14208764 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tazzmanian123
Very Nice. Are you dosing or have calcium reactor? Whats water parameters like in tank? Post a FTS when possible. Looks great.

I dose two part from Oceans Blend. Water parameters I haven’t done in quite a while. I used to do them every two weeks but for like six months nothing changed and test went way up in price. I just keep the same routine that works for me.

Masonic, tehauthority, mangobusa83, Jaded_Falcon, Gig 'em, ecoreefer, tazzmanian123, checkx1, RyanDragon

Thanks for all the compliments they mean a lot coming from fellow reefers.

My livstock list looked/ looks like the following:

A pair of clowns (that you had a sneak peak at)

DSCF1058.jpg

DSCF1095.jpg

DSCF1864.jpg

Back