My $60 Petco Find

griss

RC Mod
Staff member
RC Mod
Nice LTA. Not a purple variety, but I love the green tips.

Attachments

• 31C7C1FB-8D92-4615-8414-C1E42417E785.jpeg
    31C7C1FB-8D92-4615-8414-C1E42417E785.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 63
  • 2D34905A-2214-4657-AB4B-4070E759D268.jpeg
    2D34905A-2214-4657-AB4B-4070E759D268.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 54
Thanks guys.

@bradleym if you’re ever up in the Ellisville area, that Petco at Clarkson and Manchester usually has a decent selection of SW livestock.

Thanks for the heads up! I am always looking for new places to feed my hobby, especially since I have a strong affinity for anemones.

It looks very healthy in your pictures, congratulations on the good find! I'm going to clear out a bunch of my corals and move to mostly anemones. Then I might need one of these for my tank too.

It looks very healthy in your pictures, congratulations on the good find! I'm going to clear out a bunch of my corals and move to mostly anemones. Then I might need one of these for my tank too.
If I see any good ones when I visit that Petco, I'll let you know.

Great!!! I need all the help I can get to feed this addiction.
A little late, but was at that Petco last weekend, their SW livestock looked like crap. Fish looked okay, but any nems they had looked to be dying and all the snails were on the substrate…most upside down.

A little late, but was at that Petco last weekend, their SW livestock looked like crap. Fish looked okay, but any nems they had looked to be dying and all the snails were on the substrate…most upside down.
Thanks for letting me know all the same! If you do happen to see any looking healthy again I'd like to know what they get.

@bradleym Ellisville Petco livestock looking much better today. Several nems in poor shape, and many brown outs. Personally, I wouldn’t purchase any.

They even had a few Kenya Tree frags for sale.

Almost picked up a 6-line wrasse, but that’s not in the budget right now.

Yeah my tank is still packed with corals, so I have to be picky too. But that just means I have to check twice as often to find anything worth buying! :LOL:

Some update pics from tonight.

Attachments

• IMG_5435.jpeg
    IMG_5435.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5434.jpeg
    IMG_5434.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
Back