My DIY Automated Controller Build.

Great Job! I'll be following this thread, looking to do something similar. I'm impressed with the visual side of your program, being able to see everything on the computer as opposed to scrolling thru the LCD

@Vancouver Reefr any updates on this build. I am also looking at doing a DIY controller and really liked this thread. Was planning on going with Beaglebone Black but as a noob to the programming world I think running with Arduino would be better. Also is there a way of me getting my hands on your coding for this project. Love the detailed web page.

This si very interesting. A fellow and I are taking similar approaches to a DIY aquarium controller using a RaspberryPi4 and Node-RED. He's documenting his on reef-2-reef... He is user MaddyP and he is employing it on a really neat custom tidal pool of sorts. I dont' know if links to other forums are allowed here, so I just cited the forum and the users... I've just started documenting mine on simplydiscus.. I am user FischAutoTechGarten over there... my objective is to employ it on a rack of aquariums using a common sump.

I've joined here as I was enticed by some efforts to build DIY controllers for the older Koralia Nano 12V pumps...

Anyway, I like what you've done...

Back