my first acans....

cateyes

i think i'm addicted!!!! :)
453701107_5SH8e-L.jpg

453701141_57Eqb-L.jpg

453701818_s9DRf-L.jpg

the plugs look like fishheads..but they are a wholesaler and only sell to shops...there should be a plastic disk under it and it will say fishheads on it

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14138996#post14138996 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by HumbleLobster
Nice pickups. Have a FTS?

here's the only FTS i have at the moment it's about 25 gallons and houses about 6 gobies of various species...., i need to get a new shot, the acans sit right down front..... i'm going to do a little rearranging and make room for more ...
433749768_B2jCD-L.jpg

Last edited:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14139071#post14139071 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Patroklos
Where did you get them?

my husband runs one of the LFS here in town.... :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14139350#post14139350 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by acrodave
the plugs look like fishheads..but they are a wholesaler and only sell to shops...there should be a plastic disk under it and it will say fishheads on it

you are quite observant... fishheads it is,, he gets a lot of nice corals from them....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14139644#post14139644 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ducklabdad
I want to see some pictures of your new Frogspawn your husband is picking up today!!!

HA! we just got back with the booty,,, that thing is awesome!!!!! :) lisa

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14140444#post14140444 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cateyes
you are quite observant... fishheads it is,, he gets a lot of nice corals from them....

I run a lfs..i know there stuff when i see it...nice scores

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14140433#post14140433 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cateyes
my husband runs one of the LFS here in town.... :)

ahh, so you take all of the nice ones for yourself eh?:D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14142537#post14142537 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JJ21
ahh, so you take all of the nice ones for yourself eh?:D

well as you know..... there are a few benefits... :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14144004#post14144004 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Woodward6288
nice colors on your acan....what's the name of it ?

i really don't have any idea,, there are sooo many different names out there..
i just like what's pretty.... :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14140453#post14140453 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cateyes
HA! we just got back with the booty,,, that thing is awesome!!!!! :) lisa

:eek2: I saw the post right after he put it up and almost "cried" there is not any way I have a place for it right now "especially the pieces that large" and I could not believe he was selling it, especially in setting up the larger tank. :confused: Oh well... Great buys for y'all!!

Oh and let me know if you are "fragging" any small pieces of that Aeon Flux Zoa you said was the fastest growing one you had ever seen!!

Last edited:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14151746#post14151746 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ducklabdad
:eek2: I saw the post right after he put it up and almost "cried" there is not any way I have a place for it right now "especially the pieces that large" and I could not believe he was selling it, especially in setting up the larger tank. :confused: Oh well... Great buys for y'all!!

Oh and let me know if you are "fragging" any small pieces of that Aeon Flux Zoa you said was the fastest growing one you had ever seen!!

it's doing a pretty good job spreading,,, hopefully b4 long i'll have some "extras"... :)

Back