My first split!

R_Hudson

Just having fun
Well after 3 months of having her my orange anemone split today while i was at work...I didnt notice anything last night or this morning before work, but got home tonight about 5:30 and low and behold there are 2. They were a couple inches apart but just now i got home from dinner and the main one has moved back ontop the smaller one is this normal? its almost like it didnt want to split and is trying to become 1 again. either way im excited. over the last month i have noticed that the base of the tentacles and around the mouth is turning black...she is eating just fine and i havnt noticed really any problems with her other than her color is changing is this normal. Is it possible my fire clowns are "loving her to death" the only thing that has changed is my lighting i went from a 70watt 20k halide to a nova extreme pro 6x18 t-5ho
A pic from when i first got her
121.jpg

a pic i took yesterday...over on the left hand side pardon the crappy picture using Iphone. and dont mind my little algae problem
017.jpg

well I guess they will be ok tonight when I got home both had moved under a ledge totally out of the light. I assume they will continue to move around until they are comfortable

Back