My JBJ 28 LED Nano Cube Build

nanotechy

Hello all!
Well after trying to find real results if the 28 gallon led nano cube will maintain and grow high color sps corals and finding no real results. I'm going to bite the bullet and try 1 myself.
Now since I am a tech geek I'm going to use a lot of new items in this build and some would say over kill so here goes with initial equipment list.

JBJ 28 gallon Nano cube led.
Tunze 9002 Nano Skimmer
Aquaroche ceramic live Rock
Fauna Marin Balling light system (over kill I know but will move to larger tank later on)
Vortech marine mp10 with battery back up

Now the Idea is to see if I can maintain and grow high color L.E. frags as the build proceeds with a budget of $300 a month for live stock.
I will be posting results and pictures here as they come about
Thanks for viewing

I have a LED setup with many frags that are doing very well.

I have a CPR refuge with a 9002 in it. I have twp ECOSmart MP10s controlled by my Apex. I use DD salt, dose kalk for ATO, and use two part ESV Bionic. I dose vodka daily.

I have done some PAR work on the LEDs.

I would like to hear how yours progresses good luck...

I ordered a JBJ 28 LED and when I went to pick it up from FEDEX the whole front was cracked so they sent it back. Now I'm waiting until they are back in stock so they can send me a new one... Its been about three weeks so I'm extremely jealous right now that your starting your build. Good luck I plan on following along!

Yeah, how about an update? I'm about to order one of these systems and would love to know how it's doing at maintaining and growing your corals. Any lighting or other system issues?
Thanks

Back