my new 92 corner from aqueon :)

Very beutiful display!

Have you removed any live rock as the coral grew?

Do you still have plans to upgrade your powerheads?

Again... you have talent in aquascaping.

wow i love ur tank,i got a corner tank myself(54 corner) the only few down falls are the limted space in the cabinet & the fact that i cant sit the tank to the wall flush becase i got the 2 mp10's on the sides

thanks for the kind words :beer:

i haven`t removed any of the rock,hard to see in the pictures but some of my sps corals are encrusting and growing nicely over the rock and one acro is starting to shoot new branches from the new growth.
my monti cap is growing like mad and the new pictures are taken 3 weeks after i had to break off some nice bi pieces to give away because it just keeps getting bigger and bigger in all directions..you can see how it`s growing over the side wall..
the hydnophora at the bottom is trarting to spread on the sand bed so i will move it closer to the rocks to see if it will encrust aswell..
chalice as doubled in size and looks sweet under the actinics !!! as most other corals hehe

as for upgrading my power heads !!!i would still like to and thinking about it alot..the only thing holding me back is even if the maxjets are cheap and far from the tunze quality,i like that i can add the rotating nozzels on them so the flow shoots all over the place,my corals realy seem to love that.
not syaing tunzes won`t be better,probably will but corals like my birdnest may react in a negative way if the flow changes,that and other corals.
however i have a few in there i could maybe upgrade that don`t have the nozzles..

i agree about not having room under the cab !!! i had to build my own sump because nothing sold would work or fit with what i wanted..then add the ATO bucket,kalk reactor and your out of room:hmm5:

if i would have known 1 year ago about mp 10s and 40s i probably would have left enought room for them and go that direction.but i only left enought room for the power cords and pump magnets and some little play !!!
as you say it would be nice to have it flush but with the equipment !!! we just can`t.....

again thanks for the comments :)
steff

Back