My New Baby. 110 Reef Savvy

treetopflyn

Can't wait to get it set up. I am upgrading from a 72 Bowfront. I'll be running 2 Ai Sol's, 29 Gallon sump with a Mag 12 & Reef Octopus NWB150.

Current 72
IMG_1868.JPG

New baby
IMG_2006.JPG

IMG_2007.JPG

That's the size I plan on upgrading to for my next tank. I'll be keeping an eye on this. The 20" height is what I'm really looking forward to.

Wet testing today. If all goes well we will move our 72 to the other side of the dinning room (with all the Rock, corals and fish) and then move the new tank in place this weekend.

photo%2520%252818%2529.JPG

photo%2520%252817%2529.JPG

photo%2520%252816%2529.JPG

Not a whole lot of progress to report, since I have been slammed with work.

I started the switch over a week or 2 ago by following AquamanE lead on draining most of the water and moving on furniture sliders to the other side of the room.

I started by pumping most of the water out of the 72 into the 110 in the living room.
photo9.JPG

photo2.JPG

Moved the tank to the other side of room with sliders and began refill
photo6.JPG

photo8.JPG

All done
photo3.JPG

Yesterday we moved the new tank into place
tank%25202.JPG

tank%25203.JPG

This week I am ordering the Controller (Reef Angel) and will begin to put the pieces together. I am hoping to get it filled and let it run for a few days before I start the transfer.

Anyone have an links for an ATO container that would fit behind the tank? It would need to be only +-6" wide but can be as tall and as long as needed.

Anyone have an links for an ATO container that would fit behind the tank? It would need to be only +-6" wide but can be as tall and as long as needed.

You may need to go custom. I would say that any of the sump builders can build you an acrylic ATO container. That is what I did.

Back