My new clown tang!!

make sure you post pics of the flame angel, ocellaris, and copper band after you add them in. that's if ya get them :)

make sure you post pics of the flame angel, ocellaris, and copper band after you add them in. that's if ya get them :)

Haha will do! Also, its a coral banded shrimp, not CBB..

But, just so anydoby wondering will know, If I buy the flame angel, which I am now having second thoughts about, I would be removing my coral beauty and would not be keeping his clown or coral banded shrimp. This would just be a swap out for my coral beauty.

The Tang's still doing great btw..

Oh oops! i guess i need to get my prescription checked. Are you putting them in the tank? sounds like a pain to have to get them out.

Thanks everyone! Tang is still doing great! Eating bloodworms much better now and still no aggression..

For whoever it was that asked, here's a FTS shot from two different angles.

100_1037

100_1033

And just for fun, here's a pic of a cave I just made.. The naso really likes it..

100_1044

Click on the link if you want to see more pictures :lol:

lol, You guys are being a bit ruffffffffffff.

lol, You guys are being a bit ruffffffffffff.

Dude I've had my clown tang for 2 years and never had a problem. keep feeding and keep everything consistent...light schedule, parameters, etc.... It has been transfered 3 times from a 90, 20 and now into a 58 gallon fish tank. Besides, not one fish should be kept in the hands of an amateur reefer. Overall, the tangs rightfull place should be in the ocean and not in a fish tank. I totally agree with the haters out there, but I am sure we all bought something that we were not suppose to buy and ended up failing miserably......corals included to. Anyways, enjoy your new fish and good luck to you!

One month since purchase..

One month since purchase..

It was a month, 3 days ago.. tang is still doing great. Eating much better now.. Still no signs of aggression. I would venture to say he's the third most peaceful fish I have (behind my chromis and coral beauty)

Currently he's being fed: Shrimp, oyster, octopus, squid, clam, bloodworms and nori. Tried to feed Ulva (sea lettuce) but none of the tangs took any interest in it..

100_1397

I think someone said it best every fish and every tank is different and percentages and what could happen and whats normal aren't always the only answer...we all have found out with trial and error what will work for us might not work for the next person...I wish you the best with this beautiful fish and Lee (corals and fins) is a great guy with a vast knowledge of this Hobby we all love.

That clown tang looks so sweet I decided to pick one up for my 10g. He's only 12" though so he still has plenty of room to hover back and forth (at least he would if I took out the LR lol).

Great post. This still makes me laugh.

Mangodude. Great looking fish. He looks healthy and happy. I hope he thrives in your tank and brings you many years of viewing pleasure.

2 months!! :bounce1: :bounce2: :bounce3:

Here's another shot.. not as good of quality but still looks nice.. gotta teach him to sit still when I'm taking his picture.. :rolleyes:

Maybe they are being collected better, the high failure could of been from poor collection practices. Good luck bro awesome fish.

Back