my new ora snowflakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fishkid6692

i just got my ora snowflakes today!!!! sorry for these really bad pics! i'll take some better ones tomorrow!
Photo90.jpg

yeah he was stressed when i first put him in put now there both swimming together! i also got a great rbta for them! and while my picasso's are in the net breeder for about 3 months until they get bigger the snowflakes will stay in the 40g. and once the picasso's get big enough to go into the main tank i will move the snowflakes into my 150g! or i might get a 180g....not sure yet.

clown should be fine. when we first get them in they do the same thing. Remember also, they got acclimated 2 times today

yeah true, i tried it with my 4 clowns and it's kinda working so far, we'll see, i want to post pics but i cant seem to take good pics of them all!!! or i can't even get a good pic of just one fish..lol

yea they are fine now. the male was sitting at the bottom when i first put him in the tank but after about 30 minutes he perked up and started swimming with the other one. i had a question on the rbta i bought though. it stuck it's foot into a hole and pulled itself in and now i can barely see it. will it come back out?

yup, all part of the acclimation process. the one i brought home the other day did the same thing. for the first week or so(acclimation time) itll keep opening and closing, AKA messing with is internal water chemistry getting used to yours

yeah those anemome's are weird, they bubble up and next second they are all closed up, never understood them, thats why i went with a long tentical, it never shrivels up and hides, always out and looking for food!!

yeah but rbta are my fav. nem. i tried a regular bta but it was in really bad condition from the start so it died today....thats why i got a nice rbta!

yeah i too love the rbta but it's really hard down here to find one nowadays, if i could find one down here i would jump on it as well!!!

Wow those snowflakes show the side burns which I have seen on Picassos. I wonder if they have cross bred their Picassos with some Snowflakes.

-Ian

idk but i know ora has been breeding them and not telling anyone about it! both are doing great! i really hope they host my rbta! my b&w ocellaris won't host a bta or a sebae....i've tried both. and i know these snowflakes would look great in my rbta.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12202359#post12202359 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tpdpercula
Wow those snowflakes show the side burns which I have seen on Picassos. I wonder if they have cross bred their Picassos with some Snowflakes.

-Ian
thats what i was thinking but i didn't want to bring it up, but now that you did it's a good question , noneless they are sweet lookin! i want at least one snowflake, but i hate that they are occe. and not perculas!

Back