my new stylo- not your typical specimen

91yota

picked this up today from a local reefer getting out of the hobby for a while...

SDC11526.jpg

IFbettas

Nice piece! I saw one just like it at a pet store a couple hours away from my house last weekend, but I couldn't afford it as I was already getting some other stuff.

losthere

I have one too. People definitely comment on that one. Probably be fragging it soon it is hitting my ponopy birds nest

91yota

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14779248#post14779248 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ReefDetective
I know that yota's came from a former TOTM reef tank. It is so bright it glows.:)

if i look at it for longer than 30 seconds and then turn away, i still see it floating in front of me :D

reefer334

In Memoriam
I have one that bright that is growing on the base of a maricultured A. gomezi. I also have a yellow one from another maricultured acro.

Nice piece!!

ct_vol

Reefing On My Mind
Team RC
Re: my new stylo- not your typical specimen

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14774313#post14774313 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by 91yota
picked this up today from a local reefer getting out of the hobby for a while...

Welcome back to the hobby!!! Nice pick up... :thumbsup:

Stanley-Reefer

Fella must have given some to Fintastic around Oct 08!

It's left of center tank left of the big red monti. It's that green and is has gone from a golf ball to a grapefuit!!!

4hrtw2.jpg