MY-SEA Description

ONAGI

MY-SEA Mission Statement

The mission of the Mahoning Youngstown Saltwater Enthusiast Association is to provide a support network for people involved in or pursuing the hobby of being an aquarist. Our primary purpose is to provide information and resources for successful ventures with saltwater systems of every aspect. We are dedicated to teaching responsible practices to minimize the detrimental impacts on our oceans, reefs, and species we desire to keep in captivity. With the establishment of this organization we will utilize our collective influence and needs to persuade local retailers to develop and maintain acceptable standards of the aquarium trade for resale to the hobbyist, in addition to offering the proper selection of equipment and supplies to promote successful endeavors.

Thanks Charles. I tried to make it as comprehensive as possilble in the most succint manner of delivery.

I am originally form Youngstown. Currently in New Jersey. I will be coming home for Thanksgiving for a few days. Any stores I should know about? I remember one on Market street in Boardman. Do you guys have Meeting or frag swaps?

Thanks

-Mike

im pretty dure he was talking about John's place. Tropical Pet house.

anyone still involved in youngstown area?

I'm from the youngstown area, not much as far as shops or saltwater stores around, but I do some frag swapping with friends. I thought Tropical Pet House was under renovation, every time I drive by I seek plastic hanging in the windows and what looks to be shop lights on in the background. It does look like the whole inside has been repainted that's about all I can tell from driving by.

I've been wanting to start an active reef club in the Youngstown area and hold club sponsored frag swaps and be active as a group. Is anybody interested in that?

Back