my tanks pics

benya29

me and my brother have 2 tanks both reefs....a 72 and 26 gallon bows....here are som pics

both tanks
thetanks.jpg

whole 72
equipmentfortank.jpg

72 front
72gallontank.jpg

1 of our red scooters with 2 clams
redscooterclams.jpg

our dejardini
sailfindejardini.jpg

sexy shrimp
sexyshrimp.jpg

orange linkia
orangelinkia.jpg

alveopora
alveopora-n-clown.jpg

our 26
26gallontank.jpg

specialreef

I thought they were but wasnt sure. So how long has the 72 been running. One of the reasons i ask, benya,its because i myself have the PC and i constantly read about how bad they are.You feel me so it makes me think i cant be successfull.

Once again i like the tanks especially the 72 kinda what im aiming for.

benya29

its been running close to 7 months...and the pc has been good but i wish i went with somethin stronger wen i first started

benya29

my first 1 about 2-3 months but it hasnt been doin the best the 2 maximas for about a month and theyve been doin great and i actually put the croceas in about a week ago....ive been feeding them mocro-vert aswell as the rest of my corals and they love it....so if ur thinkin about putin them in find the spot with the strongest lightin and feed them....theyre a great addition u should defenitly giv them a shot

specialreef

Thank you for your inputs & motivation from the PC'S,i love the clams been thinking about taking a gamble for my setup. Have you noticed any growth on the clams?

benya29

ill post pics of my 2 maximas....ive had them for alittle over a month and hav noticed a small increase inside...but the color has changed its much brighter and has more color then wen i bought it from the LFS