my teacher is crazy!!

yamaha racer

ok last year i had a teacher that has like 5000gallons of water in his class(aquaculter teacher) but i had him for algabra, but he made shure i will be in his aqauculter class this year because he has a 55g salt and a 30g salt and soon to be a 2000g propagation tank that he wants me to setup. but he told me what ever i want for the tanks he will order them and i was just thinking the 55g, but no he wants the 30g reef to, so just today he spent over $1000 from marine depot for a 48" 4x54w tek fixture and a 36" 4x39w tek fixture, and all bulbs pluss a nother set incase it goes out. hes crazy. and next week were buying a euro reef skimmer, and a berlin. and seios.

sounds more like pretty sweet to me lol.. why get the berlin skimmer?? if you have a euroreef i doubt the berlin is going to do much.. allthough some people like them alot of people find them to be just mediocre

Its nice when someone else is spending the money, enjoy it while you can It should be lots of fun.

ya, it was wierd usually i plan everything out and check how much it is. he just said order what u want and gave me his credit card

oh yeah berlin for 30 thats cool..

haha thats awesome man i wish i was in your position..
is there any kind of budget or can you go all out and get everything best as it gets?? if so get a nice tunze stream setup and everything else thats out there.. lol thats sweet... man i spent 1500 on my 75 alone and havent even fully stocked it yet.. i cant imagine with all the best stuff what it would cost.

Back