My Technicolor Dream..

cwegescheide

YOU have been ignored!
The Ichthyman's Techincolor Dream Chalice is doing very well. Its been growing a good amount of tissue around the edges and the color of this is just remarkable. I think this picture is very true to the real color but a tad on the fuzzy side. I can't wait to get a nice lense for my camera. Its very difficult to capture all the colors of this piece but I think this is my best attempt to date.
IchthymansTechnicolorDream.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14787569#post14787569 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chris22582
I cant get a pic of mine for anything. lol Ill keep tring. Its healed very nicely tho.

Bring it on over here and I'll put it in the frag tank to get a good shot of it. :p

No not yet. I'm not gonna say how long it took me to get this one pic lol.. This has got to be the most difficult coral to capture all the colors. I still think it looks better in my tank. I gotta get a better lense for my camera but that gonna have to wait.. :(

You guys that are into chalices need to make a trip to World Wide Corals in Orlando. They have a ton of them. They sell mostly SPS and LPS, so there's a pretty big selection. They have something like 10 180g frag tanks. Very much worth the trip once in a while! I went on Valentine's Day and can't wait to go back. Sorry for the derail, but wanted to share a good store...

Last edited:
Its over in orlando. It does have some very nice stuff but be ready to pay a couple hundred an eye for the nice ones. :D

Edited! Didn't realize I didn't mention it. :)

They do have cheaper frags, too. But..yeah, they have some very nice stuff that may be very expensive. They also discount if you're buying multiples. I came home with I think 5 real nice frags for $95.

hummmmmm, sounds like next weekend I may be taking a trip...I will google it for the address... thank you!

Back