Nammy - nice frag!

Rainer Feyer

Premium Member
Hey Norm,

just letting you know that the trumpet is still doing excellent! Loves to eat early in the morning before I go to work - has already split! Thank you again!

Also, not sure if you read previously - but I found that the problem with my algae was the sump - I had a huge dead area under the Chaeto in one sump compartment - removing that and adding a little pump is doing the trick!

Am finishing up my Automatic Top Off which is coming out very good

Hi Rainer
Good to hear the trumpet is doing so well.

I've decided to breakdown my tank. I'll be placing a thread as soon as I get good pics to upload. I only have 11 months left here and I need to start shipping my heavy stuff back to Canada.
Every time I go up to my parents, I bring a few things. The Military will move up to 20k Lbs, anything above that is out of my pocket. I have about 30k of stuff.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10355681#post10355681 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Nammy
Hi Rainer
Good to hear the trumpet is doing so well.

I've decided to breakdown my tank. I'll be placing a thread as soon as I get good pics to upload. I only have 11 months left here and I need to start shipping my heavy stuff back to Canada.
Every time I go up to my parents, I bring a few things. The Military will move up to 20k Lbs, anything above that is out of my pocket. I have about 30k of stuff.

Breaking it down :eek1:

Please say you will re-start back in Canada Norm !!!

Without a doubt! I will setup a small tank until I leave. I just can't go without a tank of some sort. I also want to get some new equipment and new tank to bring back.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10355971#post10355971 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Nammy
Without a doubt! I will setup a small tank until I leave. I just can't go without a tank of some sort. I also want to get some new equipment and new tank to bring back.

I was gonna say man !!!

Glad to hear its just a temp break !!!

:)

I go through the same thing every 4 years when I move.
I'm hoping this will my last move.

Norm,

retirement - Eurika?

Glad to hear you will re-start a tank in the future. Not so glad to think that we will probably loose you in meetings!

Hope life will be great for you!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10356827#post10356827 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Nammy
Just in.
The Boss has spoken; I cannot dismantle the tank until fall.

Thats a good Boss your dealing with Norm !!!

:cool:

Back