Nano with Yellow/blue tang

facewedgie

i am gonna do it! even better though, i am gonna get a pico, or whatever that rediculously small cpr nano "tank" is called, and throw a sailfin or some other stupid tang in there! it will be awesome!

BreadmanMike

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7504492#post7504492 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by facewedgie
i am gonna do it! even better though, i am gonna get a pico, or whatever that rediculously small cpr nano "tank" is called, and throw a sailfin or some other stupid tang in there! it will be awesome!

I would go with the Moorish Idol for a pico..... :rolleyes:

facewedgie

good idea, except that there does not seem to be the passion for tank space (i.e. no "moorish idol police" that i have seen on this board) for the MI, so now im thinking some kind of naso or some other stupid tang...

killingseed

its cool that they offer the fish , but what do they think noob's are going to buy it and want to put the fish in the tank right away with out a cycle. and the free tang is just uncalled for , they should have offered some shrooms or a small fish to go with it , but there is still the cycle time that i dont think they might not be telling the noob buying those thinking "ya a nemo tank"