Naso tang with undulate triggerfish ?

Reef lover1

Will it work? The other options with my lfs has few purple tang,a big annularis Angelfish,a butterfly fish,maroon clownfish and a powder brown tang. Just got little curious when he send me vedios of latest stock

I actually was just thinking just about it coz last time my lfs said 'people keeps them with lionfish' which proves to he false and now he said that the tang will be ok with trigger.

If the tank size would be large,will it work? I am just curious as I hv plan to keep this trigger alone in another tank

My brother in law kept a Niger Trigger which was about four inches. Added an Undulated that was half his size. The Undulated killed the Niger. The only thing safe to keep with an Undulated is rocks

My brother in law kept a Niger Trigger which was about four inches. Added an Undulated that was half his size. The Undulated killed the Niger. The only thing safe to keep with an Undulated is rocks
Lol with my undulate trigger,rocks r also unsafe. It had caused great destruction to rocks in 1 week. It is a good grinding machine:rolleyes:. It had recently teached me to keep heaters in sump

Back