Need a cheap submersible pump to stir my saltwater drum

muppet

Misanthrope
I was using a powerhead but I needed it for my tank to help with the algae issues. Has anybody got an old spare pump that would be good enough to pump water from the bottom of a BRUTE can to the top and keep things turning, and would rather have a few bucks?

Hi Rich,

Unfortunately my GHA explosion wiped out most of my frags. I don't think I have anything that's worth trading. I only have around 5 zoo frags right now at all.

Thanks for the offer, though.

I have a couple that may help you out for the same price I paid, free. They were given to me so I pass the favor along. I just don't know how to get them to you just now. I live in Andover and work in East Hartford (m-f) or I could mail it. Let me know if interested. They are at home so if you want to call me after 6 (860-742-1499) tonite, I can tell what kind, 2 are small and 1 is decent size. Charlene and George

Charlene -

That's really great of you. I will definitely give you a call. I work in Hartford, maybe I can meet you on a lunch hour or something. If not I can send you postage or something? Thank you!!

I am on lunch as soon as I get to work;) so anytime would be ok. Looking forward to seeing you. Don't need $ for shipping. Just pass it along.

Back