need an acrylic tank

jaylensdad06

I have been working on a projet for a refugium. and the last 2 tanks I used..(glass 10 gallons) broke one way or another. I was curious if n e 1 has any acrylic to build a tank with the 10 gallon aquarium dimensions. or how much to put 1 together?

I did drill the first 1. and when I was plumbing it into my système I pushed to hard and cracked the glass. and the second 1 I startéd drilling and the drill slipped out of my hand when I was sttings it down and broke the damn thing again...lol

Some are and some arent, problem is the glass is only 1/8" thick so it's like drilling glass for a picture frame.

Skywayaquariums can build a custom sump, refugium, breeder systems. Whatever you want. There customizing my sump now, putting in a bubble trap withsock holders.
PM me if you need the number.
Stephen

drilling a picture frame is right...lol..I was trying to make a remote fuge and keep it nice n neat as possible. I went with a simple tote until I can get together something nice n neat. as I am all about functionality as much as apperance. thanx for all of the input. I use alot of what I see on here as im still a newbee

Back