Need help with 55 Gal undrilled tank.

Have you set up & started the cycle on your quarantine tank yet? Its nice to have disease free, healthy eating fish waiting to go in the display tank almost immediately after the cycle.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

nope. im just in the planning stage and trying to figure out what things to get. i apologize if i have given the impression im actually putting it together at this moment. im just trying to get information to help guide me on my purchases.

nope. im just in the planning stage and trying to figure out what things to get. i apologize if i have given the impression im actually putting it together at this moment. im just trying to get information to help guide me on my purchases.

I was aware that you where/are planning. Just keep in mind that it would be good to cycle the QT tank a month before the DT so your fish can spend their 4 weeks in observation/treatment while allowing the DT to cycle. Between the QT cycle & observation/treatment, that's 2 months.

sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Thank you..i do appreciate that advice :) i honestly hadnt thought of that...
and that means i have even more planning now lol :)

the QT can be put anywhere? correct? i mean i can put it in the basement or whatever right?

Thank you..i do appreciate that advice :) i honestly hadnt thought of that...
and that means i have even more planning now lol :)

the QT can be put anywhere? correct? i mean i can put it in the basement or whatever right?

Pretty much.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Back