need help

Just bought one of those wooden floor dollies to help me move in my 120. They are rated for 1000 pounds each. Harbor frieght has them for like 15 dollars and Lowes carries them for just a shade under $20. Sure does make it a lot easier to roll the tank than to carry the rascal. Also bought some of the furniture floor guides from Lowes. The extra large ones that come 4 in a pack. Put one on each corner of the stand when I set it up. This way if you need to make a final adjustment on location even with the tank on the stand and water in it, it is possible to scootch it a bit. I had to do this when I found that I had the tank about a half inch to close to the wall and could not get my 12 volt adapter plug for the moon lights to go behind the tank. With the glides and a good shove was able to move it over a bit. It still took a good amout of effort to move so it is not like the tank will be sliding around but at least you good get it to move a bit.

tracy, most likely it will be in the morning-noon. not sure where tenecor are located, but dont want no traffic. beside they colse at 5. but thanks though.
i actually made a dollie with left over 2x4s and carpet. cost me less than 10 bucks. i need to go lowes to get another one. i thought i saw one for $50-60. didnt know it was only $20

blues, do you have a pic of these floor guides. not sure what they are.

Sorry no pic. But if you ask in Lowes for furniture glides they should be able to show them to you. You might have seen them on info-commercials on tv. Lady puts them under her couch and with one hand is able to move her couch across the room to vacum or rearange her room. Or to move her entertainment center. What the are, are a hard piece of plastic about 2 inches wide by 8 inches long. Very smooth and slippery. On top of this is about an 1/8 thick piece of rubber. They are designed to slide across carpet, tile etc with out scratching. Now moving the tank a scootch takes a lot more effort than sliding your couch over but it does make it so that with a hearty shove you can get it to move. They do make them in various sizes depending on what you want to put them under. I got the biggest the had. They were around $30 so not real cheap, but was sure glad when I found that I needed to move the tank that half inch after I had begun setting it up. Also figured that it would help protect the tile somewhat also.

Back