Need Host For October TBRC Meeting

I vote collection trip because October is finally when the heatwave breaks and its comfortable to be outside for more than 6 minutes.

I vote for a regular meeting. I'm not sure a collection trip will bring out as many people as a meeting does, and we need as many as possible if we are doing elections.

Lee

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15650386#post15650386 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Postal
I vote for a regular meeting. I'm not sure a collection trip will bring out as many people as a meeting does, and we need as many as possible if we are doing elections.

Lee
lol, 1-1/2 votes for mrs postal(dylan gets the 1/2) and mr postal gets 1. i hope lee doesnt go postal on his family:) .

todd

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15650960#post15650960 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by xxseawolf
lol, 1-1/2 votes for mrs postal(dylan gets the 1/2) and mr postal gets 1. i hope lee doesnt go postal on his family:) .

todd

now thats funny, even for Todd!:)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15745865#post15745865 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by LoneWolf88
Has the meeting time and location been decided for October?

Emmett's home in Seminole AKA "Emster" with RC's previous "Tank of the month in January 2009" is in the works for October's meeting and TBRC BOD elections. This would be his first hosted meeting and one that we've been looking forward to having for quite a while but never was able to get it together. I believe Emmett has one of; if not the finest reef tanks in the area plus several other setup's to see. Details and final confirmation to follow soon.

Last edited:
Emmetts setup is top-notch! Can't wait for the meeting!

Faios garage sale in the morning, TBRC meeting in the afternoon. Couldn't pick a better way to spend a saturday(hope it's not too nice for fishing though) :)

Aaron

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15749845#post15749845 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by stpauli914
Emmetts setup is top-notch! Can't wait for the meeting!

Faios garage sale in the morning, TBRC meeting in the afternoon. Couldn't pick a better way to spend a saturday(hope it's not too nice for fishing though) :)

Aaron

the garage sale is the 17th, not the 10th at FAOIS.

Back