Need Maxspect Gyre reviews

Reeforia

I am setting up a new tank and obviously need some expert advice picking a pump. Heard about this product and not sure how this product is doing since it was lot of talk about it. Is it worth the money and if not what are the other good recommendations.

My tank info:

Its 36 cube.

I'd say reviews are mixed, although just about everyone likes the flow from them, some don't like that it takes more time to clean than other pumps, some report breakage issues. I've only been using mine for about a week. I have 2x xf130's one for my 40g and one for my 75g. Some don't like the noise level, but I can't hear mine over my skimmer. -and the xf130s are quieter than the xf150s.

I'm not sure if I should have gone with Jebao instead... I did pay a lot for those 2 pumps. But what I like is 1 pump for each tank. and the flow is really good. I played with the other modes a little bit, the pulse is definitely cool, but I don't know if I want to risk the possible war on the tank.

thank you. Please close this post. I do not want users to post in this and we have multiple threads running. Thank you again.

Back