Need recomendation for small tank

Hey guys im looking for recommendation from guys who actually have nano tanks for this one. I currently have a Fluval M90 with tank dims
(L x W x H): (35.4 X 16.5 X 15.7 IN)
Since this is a All in one the true dims of the display is about 35x12x15
So i wanted to get a MP10QD or a MP40QD

For a tank this size i only want to go with one pump. Which one would be better? I plan to keep SPS mostly.

Currently i run two 6155 from my 500g that i move to this one.
They are so strong of coarse that i changed the jumper from 18V to 12V to reduce the power. But they are so big i want something smaller profile.

If you can post a video of your MP10 on a tank with similar dims so i can see how it works.

tks

Need recomendation for small tank

I would run one mp40 and just turn it down if it's too strong. I'm using a tunze 6055 and 6040 and they are creating a sandstorm in my 24x14x16 nano tank. I have a spare 6055 if you want to test out. I live on the next street over from you too.

Oh cool thanks really nice of you. But looking to go with the MP series.
On my end i dont have a sandstorm. I have great flow its just really unsightly to see these huge power heads in my tank.

Go with the mp10, mp40 might be too strong. You ll end up dialing the pump all the way down n not b able to use all the features in the pump.

Oh cool thanks really nice of you. But looking to go with the MP series.
On my end i dont have a sandstorm. I have great flow its just really unsightly to see these huge power heads in my tank.

I know what you mean, but I have no choice since my nano tank is 3/4" thick on all the walls :( I have my mp10 being use in my sump haha

I know what you mean, but I have no choice since my nano tank is 3/4" thick on all the walls :( I have my mp10 being use in my sump haha
any chance i can borrow your mp10 for an hour so i can see how its on my tank?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

any chance i can borrow your mp10 for an hour so i can see how its on my tank?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I just broke my wet side dropping it after a vinegar bath. I do have a replacement new wet side I'm waiting for to arrive from BRS end of the week though. Me and mp10s don't get along. This is my 2nd one I dropped and broke. [emoji21]

Back