Need some muscle

smoothdog

I bought a Marineland 150DD today and will need help moving it from MS to to it's temporary home in my garage. Anyone available tomorrow or one night next week? :bigeyes: Please shoot me a PM if you might be able to help. Thanks!

Congrats Smooth... awesome tank!

if it ends up being a night next week, and the wifey isn't working. I'd like to stop by and help. Let us know.

Thanks rams! I'm hoping I can get 2 more people for tomorrow but I know it's short notice. If not, Mon or Tue would be my target. VSpeck is tentative too.

Nice choice :thumbsup:

I can't do tomorrow but could swing by Monday night after work if you plan on moving it then. Honestly though, if you have Rams you really only need one or two other people. I had 4-5 folks when we moved mine but due to limited space he and I pretty much carried it . ourselves.

Nice choice :thumbsup:

I can't do tomorrow but could swing by Monday night after work if you plan on moving it then. Honestly though, if you have Rams you really only need one or two other people. I had 4-5 folks when we moved mine but due to limited space he and I pretty much carried it . ourselves.

Thanks Nick! It was either the 150 or 200 but I felt the 200 would be a little too big for the space I have. Seeing your tank a couple of times convinced me the 150 would be a good fit. Did you have to set yours on the ground? I wanted my stand to be taller than the stock one so I'll be building my own. The tank was a right place, right time, right price thing so it will be sitting on the garage floor for a bit until I can build the stand and put new flooring in the family room. I'd rather have a couple extra folks to get it all the way to the ground. There will be plenty of room since we won't be going through any doors yet. If you could help on Monday that would be great! Any other takers for Monday evening?

Let me check when the wife's soccer game is... I can probably make Monday after work/ early evening.

Plan __ "insert a letter". Do you have a vehicle that can haul it home? how about meeting up at MS around 5:30ish Monday. I should have time... but maybe not enough to hang out there after unless I find a sitter.

Yep, we've got an old Ram 1500 so that's covered. 5:30 @ MS works for me. I'm sure there will be people there to help load it in the truck, so if anyone can't be there that early that's fine. I'll need more help at the house. If you can stick around for a bit afterward I'm sure I can find something tasty to eat and drink. ;)

No I didn't need to lower it to the ground. That probably changes things a bit. Unfortunately the suction cups we ordered won't be in until later this week and John was going to hand over the two he's donating on Thursday. You might want to see if you can get a hold of them from him a little early. ;) If not, I'm sure the four of us can handle it.

I might be running a little later than 5:30. Perhaps closer to 6:00. I'll give you a call when I leave. I might just meet you a your place and help with the unload.

I jacked up my ankle yesterday helping a friend move so I may not be able to help lift but ill get them to you

No I didn't need to lower it to the ground. That probably changes things a bit. Unfortunately the suction cups we ordered won't be in until later this week and John was going to hand over the two he's donating on Thursday. You might want to see if you can get a hold of them from him a little early. ;) If not, I'm sure the four of us can handle it.

I might be running a little later than 5:30. Perhaps closer to 6:00. I'll give you a call when I leave. I might just meet you a your place and help with the unload.

Sounds good Nick.

Back