Need to borrow (2)36" T5 bulbs

Justin74

Due to a shipping order that went very bad, Im out 2 lights. Kinda a shot in the dark but I never cease to be amazed by the people that have spare odd items laying around. I hope your one of them. I would need to borrow them for no more than a week and half till this gets straightened out and I get my bulbs. I'd be happy to compensate you with a frag for being a big help! Thanks!

-Justin

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12920252#post12920252 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kevin95695
I believe I've got some, but I won't be able to get to Sac until Saturday afternoon.

Well, Im not about to look a gift horse in the mouth ;)
If no one can oblige me that lives in Sacramento, I will be very greatfull for what I can get. Thanks Kev.

-Justin

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12921176#post12921176 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by LanDoctor
Justin,
I have a couple you can have. Let me know if you can get up to Roseville sometime.
Donovan

Blow me down!:eek:
Man, it's good to see you on here! Even better to see you talking to me again :lol:

I actually have it all taken care of. Really let's me know how diminished my bulbs got! Im getting super polyp extension right now, it's a trip.

Donovan, thank you for the offer, it is extremely generous of you(I hope you hang around!), Thanks to you too Pete ;)

-Justin

Haha. Having a baby will do that to you.
I haven't been very active lately, but the tank is still going.
I have neglected it somewhat for the last year or so, but everything is still growing. I have resorted to just knocking pieces of the corals off as I am in the tank and they just "take root" where they lay on their own. ;) It's the lazy way to prune your corals. ;O
I am thinking of selling my big tank and finally setting up the custom cube I bought a couple of years ago. It's time for a change.
Good to see that you got the bulbs taken care of.
TTYL,
Donovan

Back