Nemo and Dori need a home

mckeec

I have a "Hippo" Tang (~4-5") and a Maroon Clown (~3") that need a new home. I have had these fish for about three years and they are fat and healthy. Getting a little big for my tank and I am looking for a couple new additions. How about $40 for Hippo and $20 for Clown? Anyone interested? I'll throw in a free Maroon Digitata frag with each fish purchased.

Interested in the hippo, live in Ventnor City, when will you be in during the weekend, unless you are coming to Atlantic City, anytime this weekend, let me know, would take the maroon clown, but have one, two won't work, will fight. Hold that fish for me!

Sale is pending on both. If status changes I will follow up with additional post. Thanks for the interest.

How do you know you are FIRST in line???????Maybe someone PMed them.......So don't assume!!!! You know what they say about assume,***--u--me......

Thanks, sure they have a nice home, if you ever have any other fish for sale, please feel free to pm me, would more than likely purchase them.

Back