Neptune Systems Apex status.json Samples?

fillibar

Premium Member
All,
My Hubitat driver to monitor my Neptune Systems Apex has been doing very well for over a year. Being able to integrate aquarium data into my home automation has been interesting but has not done much overall (that is a GOOD THING as most of it is to alert for problems).

I recently revamped the driver to more accurately identify the various modules reported in the status.json and while I have a few and could figure out a couple, there are many types of modules I am lacking any sample for. Even though I do not have them and others have not asked... it bugs me to know the driver is not as complete as possible.

So that gets to my request! I am looking for samples people are willing to provide me of their status.json file. Particularly if you have any of the following modules:
PM3, ASM, LSM, WXM, Trident, COR-15, COR-20, or DOS

Also if anyone has a FMM with flow meters attached to it.

Thanks for any help you folks can provide! I have searched here, Google, and elsewhere and come up empty... I posted the same thing over to the Neptune Systems forum but figured I should ask locally also.

If anyone in upstate also uses Hubitat... happy to chat with you about that, although now that I mentioned my driver I am pretty easy to find on their forum also. :)

Back