Neptune WXM Nutrient Transport Mode problem

t4zalews

65g Ritteri Tank
I set up my WXM and its controlling my mp40wes. When I choose the nutrient transport mode, it turns the vortech to feed mode. I have the ecosmart vortech so this mode is compatible. I've updated the pump and it still does not turn to nutrient transport mode. Any suggestions?

I just tried using the Tidal Swell mode..only on ES..and it works just fine. Just the nutrient transport mode won't work.

Your params look OK except for the master pump - you have it pointing to a variable speed port. Do you have a single pump running or do you have multiple?

I only have one pump running. When I choose to switch that part it brings up the vortech outlet and I can't choose another one. When I hit the OK button, it chooses that. What should it be?

It's not going to matter. You only define the master for sync and anti-sync modes. If you only have one pump then it's a mute point. Just thought it was strange.

The true Vortech feed mode is activated when the intensity is less than 20%. You can try modifying your profile to make it 100 just to see if it changes anything.

Try to change the on time to .54 with 95% intensity. Sometimes when you go and change the on time, it doesn't update so first change the intensity to 95% and click on update and then change the intensity.

Try ....

Ps. Why your master pump shows var*** something. It should show vortech with number. I have 4 mp40 and apex shows me vortech1..2..3..4 by default. Then I renamed two side pump.

Back