never seen FS post closed before

unda_da_see

whats up??????????? I've never seen a for sale post closed for no reason before!!!! Ihave some brand new items for sale at great prices i think people on this forum would love to have. there was a jeep for sale earlier, whats that all about????

Probably your post count, you have to have a minimum of 50 posts before you are allowed to post for sale threads, even on club forums...

Also depends on what ur selling....last week they deleted a FS of mine cause it wasnt fish related, yet i see them all the time w/out being deleted. hmmm!!

yeah i dont think its nothing personal i think they just want you to be on rc for sometime. i think people in the past have posted stuff for sale that never existed and people were out money.....

as far as stuff not being deleted that is supposed to i guess they probably try to catch what they can. probably impossible to see every thread. ive been on here for over two years and for the most part they are pretty fair

i would post in the new to the hobby forum... you can usually fill post count pretty easy or i think thiers a lounge where you can talk about non reef related stuff

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10487314#post10487314 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by benf
Also depends on what ur selling....last week they deleted a FS of mine cause it wasnt fish related, yet i see them all the time w/out being deleted. hmmm!!

Don't feel alone Ben, they just closed my thread as well for not being reef related and I have been a registered premium member since 2003 and have posted 400 times. I once posted about my dwarf hamsters for sale and they did not close that thread so I guess it depends on who's moderating. We can reach alot of people locally on our site that is why I did it. But I do understand their reason behind not allowing it.
Sue

Back