New addition from AZSB

Bigred

The Truth
I couldn't pass this beauty up yesterday. It's a Australian Dottyback(novaehollandiae). He'll get up to 5" and possibly eat my shrimp. When I first saw him I thought he was a Wrasse but nope. Here's a picture

112109AusiDottyback.jpg

Sorry for the double post but I also put it in my tank thread.

I gotta check things out there at AZSB. Carlos was telling me he got some nice goodies that have been coming in, and looks like I have been missing out. Nice score Red.

Nice love the tail. I made the treck out there on Thursday. Store looks good carlson said he is the only employee?? Crazy!! Cool dude was fun chatting with him.

Nice love the tail. I made the treck out there on Thursday. Store looks good carlson said he is the only employee?? Crazy!! Cool dude was fun chatting with him.

Yeah, AZSB has been staffed by one person for nearly a year now, once in a while people come in to help out, but thats it.

^^I had a big issue with crustatians of and kind getting eaten. I found that Dotty+hermits=feast. My Sunrise I had years ago brought the population down in my tank. But that was a nano with nano fish. I keep a Diapira(i think that is how it's spelled) and it looks very similiar to yours. I was unable to keep anything with it peacefully, it bit me a few time too. Most dottybacks I have seen tend to bully just on smaller fish and smaller inverts.

Back