new arco

PL-Reef

Awesome Member
i just went to fin and feather and you know i couldnt walk out empty handed. so here my new bali deep water arco.

109020IMG_3853-1.JPG

i cant wait to see it color up more.

frags will coming up soon. its need to be trimed to fit were i want it to. its about 6'' across. F&F had a bunch of nice stuff. like usual! :)

PM me when frags are avalible.
i went by the exit today and yesterday when i went to RI. but my gf was in the car and i would be sevearly beaten if i pulled in. lol

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7549108#post7549108 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fishieness
PM me when frags are avalible.
i went by the exit today and yesterday when i went to RI. but my gf was in the car and i would be sevearly beaten if i pulled in. lol

WUSS!

:uzi: :love2:

Ken-
I will post some photos soon, those MJs kick a$$, I will include photos of my mounting idea... Thanks agian.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7549150#post7549150 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by plreef
WUSS!

:uzi: :love2:

Ken-
I will post some photos soon, those MJs kick a$$, I will include photos of my mounting idea... Thanks agian.
naw. i might have, but i didnt have any money. haha

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7551060#post7551060 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by REEF-DADDY
Nice Is that part of the PL reef frag pack? :)

Yeah it's part of the PL reef frag pack. :rollface:

Back