New Chalice Frag Needs Help

ROLLINS240Z

I just received this Chalice in the mail last Wed. He is located on the sand bed 26inches away from a pair of 250w 10k HQI Ushio Bulbs. I know this chalice came from a T5 tank, and that is why I started him out on the sand bed. Things are looking a little worse as each day goes on. I have checked all my parms. and everything is perfect. My other 30+ sps and 3 chalices are all doing great as usual, so I really think this has to do with lighting. My question is More Light or Less Light? Thank you.

chalice.jpg

121ddler

dip him in iodine or revive then move him to a place where it gets low current with low light... keep your fingers crossed because it looks very stressed... i have had chalice come back that looked worse then that but make sure you dip him

ROLLINS240Z

Thanks for the help. I just got finished w/ the iodine dip and moved him to the bottom corner of my 125 where light and current is low. Just for future reference is their something I should of done different? I'm really bummed because this is by far the most expensive frag I have purchased (its a Tyree watermelon chalice). It did arrive is good health so I cant go back on the buyer. I have only lost 2 corals in the last two years so this one really has me confused. Are chalices usually this tricky? My fingers are crossed!!