New chromis addition...

Finding Emo

This fish was kindof an accident of sorts. I have a friend who ord'd 3 pipefish and was sent 2 pipes and this chromis...which she didn't want and gave to me. well I got him home and i acclimated him and had to leave right away...cuz a friend needed to be home and didn't get back till around 1. my lil bro said the thing was viciously swimming around the tank the whole time he was watching it...and was still like this when i got home...i watched him for a little while and tried feeding him a couple of prime reef flakes...that he not eat, but did show me that i have pretty good water flow as they were suspended for about 5 min all around the rocks and in and out of caves(i didn't know this yet as this is my first tank addition)...i was pleased...but anyways...is it normal for this fish to be obbsessive compulsive swimmer?...i mean the thing almost looked/s scared.

I have a school of 5 blue green chormis, they do tend to suspend for time being and yes they do swim viciously especially when they are about to be fed. Reading your post, its just appears like its a normal chormis behavior to me.

Back