New DIY Ca reactor

greeneyedblackcat

Premium Member
I just finished a new diy dual stage calcium reactor, all the parts are off the shelf including the base (a Wal-Mart cutting board) and the airtight lids ( dollar land airtight containers) Let me know what you think>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GEBC

Attachments

• ca reactor back view.jpg
    ca reactor back view.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 0
Nice work!! Very professional and clean looking! So those new $1.00 caps fit right on the 4" schedule 40 PVC, Socket x Socket? Nice.. I wish I could find them locally. I will have to resort to Ms. Stewart. :)

do you have a parts list and directions?
please do and we will all thank you forever..looks very clean.

My power has been out for three days now the battery on the laptop is fading fast, I will post some diy info on this as soon as i can>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GEBC

reactor base

reactor base

Here is a picture of the base un assembled, it consists of two 4ââ"šÂ¬Ã‚sch 40 pvc couplings, two 4ââ"šÂ¬Ã‚ thin wall drainage pipe caps, and two 4ââ"šÂ¬Ã‚ thin wall drainage strainers, all the parts came from home depot, if you look closely I screwed the 4ââ"šÂ¬Ã‚ strainers to the cutting board upside down , to this strainer I glued the 4ââ"šÂ¬Ã‚ thin wall cap and then I glued the 4ââ"šÂ¬Ã‚ sch 40 coupling to the thin wall cap, I will post more when I get a chance>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GEBC

Attachments

• base parts.jpg
    base parts.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 0
Back