New Fluval 404 and used Fluval FX5 for sale

Dewey115

I am cleaning out some fish stuff from my basement and have to get rid of a few things (remodeling my basement and need the room.) I have a good variety of used things that I am not going to use in the near future, so if you have a specific need let me know and I will see what I have (note almost everything is used, but in good to very good condition). I will post more as I look through everything and have some sort of inventory to go off of.

I have a Fluval 404 that is new and still in the box (unopened). I see it for sale for $100+ online so I would like to get $80 for it. Also I have a Fluval FX5 (the huge one) that was used for about 4 months. Still looks and works like new. The cheapest I saw it for sale was $290 online, so I would like to get $180. I will drop them off to whoever buys them, so free shipping too if you prefer.

Like I said I do have quite a bit of extra equipment so if you are looking for something specific just let me know. I will post more of what I have available once I get a chance to double check what I still have. Any questions just ask. Thanks

Rick

The FX5 I got from eBay over 8 months ago in preperation for a big tank I was planning on getting. I paid $360 plus shipping for it, but then it was alot more expensive since it was so hard to find. At the time 360 was considered a "good deal." I should be able to look up the sellers ebay name if you want it, but dont remember it off hand. Hope this answers your questions

Sorry I dont have any sumps for sale, I have a few extra 10G tanks laying around if that helps at all, but nothing other than that.

Also for sale I have:

(2) 96W 36" Straight Pin Power Compact Bulbs. Both are new, I accidentally got straight pin and didn't realize I needed Square Pin. They are both 10,000K and the Iridius brand. $20 each. I found them for $35 new online as the cheapest.

Coralife Super Skimmer 125Gallon. Used for about 7 months, but there were many times it wasn't being used (I dont really use skimmers.) It is in very good condition and actually looks new. I dont have the box or paperwork for it so I wasn't sure which model it is, but the 65G model is 3/4 the height of the 125 and I know mine isn't the 225G. I see it for $130 as the cheapest online, I will sell if for $75

Fission Nano Skimmer. New still in the box. I have never used one of these so I dont really know anything about it. Cheapest I found was $25 so I will sell it for $15. It is a very very small skimmer, I think only like 7-8 inches tall.

I have some pumps and things still to gather up, but football tends to distract me so sorry for not having a complete list already. I can be a little flexible on prices, but I think these are fair prices considering all of these are new or very good condition (and no shipping related costs) but I am a reasonable person. Again I will add more as I go through the other boxes of stuff, but I believe that is all of the new equipment I have.

Rick

For a 10 gallon I would ask $5 for it, but if its a good drive I would have to ask $10 just because $5 would barely pay for the gas. If you want anything else I will throw the tank in for free. I am not really looking to make any money, but I would like to recoup some of it back.

How far do you plan on the pump pushing the water? I just want an idea of what size you are looking for. If your not sure yet I will get you a list of the pumps I have and go from there. And yeah the skimmer will work both being put inside the 10g or hanging over the side of it, whatever works easiest for your situation.

Hey, I could use a pump too. Also looking for an overflow if you happen to have one. I plan on setting up another tank to separate my sump/ refugium into two tanks, and need a way to get water to and from the new refugium. I may have the tank drilled, but I'm looking into a cheaper solution first.

Back