NEW LFS in the COPA!!?...

briankmarsh1980

I'm a member of **!!!!!!
was at the salsa festival out here in maricopa they had a stand with tanks/filters and what not talked to the guy he told me they would match prices and what not......

www.megaaquarium.com

The guy acted like he knew about saltwater and stuff .... Was a little weird they sell lava lamps too lol

Last edited:
Seems like there are a lot of new stores popping up, seems hard to believe the market will be big enough to support them all but lets hope so.

No disrespect meant at all but how do you become 'authorized' in selling Lava Lamps? It just doesn't seem like something you would need a lot of experience in.

Thanks for letting us know though.

I would like to title this:

"Oops, or free advertising?"
227581_212790155406749_100000272985486_780290_1732201_n.jpg

I think it looks like an arrow.

Sorry guys I was holding out on you... Here is the kicker))))) the sell STONE POTS too!!! Yeah stone pots SWEET.

Sorry guys I was holding out on you... Here is the kicker))))) the sell STONE POTS too!!! Yeah stone pots SWEET.

Heck. I might have to drive out. Where else can I get my reefing supplies, a lava lamp and stone pots, all in one shopping trip. It is a dream come true.:celeb1:

Although, looking at my shopping list a second time, it might be a bad Cheech and Chong movie.

Heck. I might have to drive out. Where else can I get my reefing supplies, a lava lamp and stone pots, all in one shopping trip. It is a dream come true.:celeb1:

Although, looking at my shopping list a second time, it might be a bad Cheech and Chong movie.
lol

Up in smoke
That's where my money goes
In my lungs
And sometimes up my nose
When troubled times
Begin to bother me
I take a toke
And all my cares
Go up in smoke

Up in smoke
Donde todos es mi rey
There are no signs
Que dice no fumer
So I roll un "bomber"
Y me doy, un buen toke-ay
Y despues I choke
Y todos mis cares
Go up in smoke
Come on let's go get high

Up in smoke
That's where I wanna be
'Cause when I'm high
The world below
Don't bother me
When life begins
To be one long
And dangerous road
I take a toke
And all my cares
Go up in smoke

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QnFuNqr2gN4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

he should sell breadsticks too.... yeah breadsticks..... :mtool:

Any time the economy gets bad people look for ways to make money on their own. The problem is people think LFS are getting rich cause of the mark ups, but it cost a whole lot to keep a store open. My recommendation is to open a store selling stuff that does not die or expire lol.

I read that this store was already up for sale. Something like $40k+
Not sure if that is true or what the situation is.

:bounce3::bounce3::bounce2:
there should be a government manandate requiring a license to sell lava lamps... that stuff inside is probably caustic... and should come with an MSDS sheet and disposal instructions.. kinda like the curly bulbs

besides is would create more jobs... licensing and monitoring sellers of such materials :)

Back