New Marineland Maxi-Jet Pro Powerhead

luismu

I've just seen the new Maxi-Jet Pro and am thinking about trying one. I currently use the regular Maxi_Jets on a wave strip and wonder if the new version will work on a wave strip or not. Does anybody have any experience with this?

Luis

LOL just looked up the Pro MJ. All they did is add a Sure Flow mod to it so it flows more water, lots more. Still it is cheaper that buying a MJ and the Sure Flow mod. They finally caught on to the fact they reefers use MJs to run reactors and mod then for flow in tank. Since you already have a MJ just buy the mod kit. The mod kit does not work on a wave maker.

Thanks, but I was really looking for more flow that worked with the wave maker. Maybe someday there will be an economic solution for this.

Thanks, but I was really looking for more flow that worked with the wave maker. Maybe someday there will be an economic solution for this.
I just got a Korilia Evolution 1050 and it has bee running on my wave maker with no problems, they are made to be used with on off style wave makers. Starts up every time, never runs in reverse and is quiet.

Back