new name?

Thank you RC for not just deleting the C-SEA forum altogether, which is what I was expecting. I am glad that local reefers still have a place to hang out, arrange swaps, etc, and that this place is no longer associated with C-SEA. It's very sad that I have to say that, esp since I was an officer a few years ago.

Carole

Thank you RC for not just deleting the C-SEA forum altogether, which is what I was expecting. I am glad that local reefers still have a place to hang out, arrange swaps, etc.

+1million to this..nice to feel I can post without feeling like anything I wrote was being dissected and made into something that was never said. ;)

Please remember that any actions taken were meant to lessen (end) the turmoil and drama that seemed to be so prevalent on this forum. Let's be constructive going forward, and refrain from digging up old issues that prompted the actions in the first place. If old issues and drama are the continued theme in here, we haven't accomplished anything.

If old issues and drama are the continued theme in here, we haven't accomplished anything.

+1 - and thanks for saying it so well. This is a HOBBY! Let's get back to the enjoyment of it.

:)

Kevin

Back